Glen Pine Cabin - Contact Bron 0409779098 or visit http://abnb.me/EVmg/MXhzpeGo1A
- Sleeps 2-4
- Self catering farm stay, 2km from Sea Lake.
MOTEL: Sea Lake Motel Calder Highway (1km south of Post Office) Helen and Rod Geri
- Phone: 03 5070 1252 Fax: 03 5070 1199
- 16 units, 2 interconnecting. Electric blankets, fridges, tea & coffee-making facilities, toaster, reverse cycle airconditioning, TV, 13 non-smoking rooms, cots, BBQ, swimming pool, dining room BYO (Mon-Thurs).
- Min bookings for special events, AE DC MC VI
SEA LAKE RECREATION RESERVE CARAVAN PARK - (Murray Allan) 0427 701 261 Calder Highway (centre of town) 9 powered sites; plenty of room for unpowered sites
GREEN LAKE CARAVAN PARK - (Trudy Conlan) 03 5070 1058
- 6 miles south of Sea Lake off Birchip Road. 68 powered sites.
- Please leave money in red mail box at entrance if you do not see the caretaker.
- Monies collected go towards upgrading facilities and future water costs.
DORMITORY STYLE - Lions Camp at Green Lake - (Ron Allan) 03 5070 2090
- Birchip Road, Sea Lake
- 72 beds (12 rooms, 3 sets of bunks in each). BYO bedding and pillow - beds and mattresses only.
- No eating/cooking facilities